Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator description
CardioTech products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Unlike traditional blood pressure monitors that inflate to 170 mmHg or higher by default, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with MWI (Measure While Inflate) technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time. This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. With ample memory, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 180 blood pressure readings with date and time Memory recall (90 readings x 2 users), and automatically classifies each blood pressure reading according to World Health Organization hypertension guidelines. It also calculates average blood pressure readings based on the 3 most recent readings, and detects irregular heart (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart's health. Based on a wrist cuff design, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is especially helpful for users with above average arm sizes and it stores compactly in a carrying case for travel. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is backed by a 5 year warranty, and ships with 2 AAA batteries included, a carrying case and user manual.
User reviews for Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator -
Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health WHO Indicator features
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology.
- Fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
- Stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and WHO* Hypertension Indicator.
- Push-button access to Average blood pressure calculation.